Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Take me out to the ballgame

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday. I am actually at home on my couch not feeling well at all. I was OVERWHELMED by all the traffic, comments, and new followers on Instagram thanks to the shoutout from the FAB Holly! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
 
 
Yesterday afternoon, at the last minute, Jan and me decided to hit up the minor league baseball team game in Huntsville. We didn't really know what to expect, but ended up having an absolute blast. Unfortunately, the Stars ended up losing terribly, but we didn't let it rain our parade.
 
 
Yum! Boiled Peanuts
Did I mention it was 2 dolla beer Tuesday?!
 
 
I will be back tomorrow linking up with this girl and this guy! 
 
xoxo, Blondie

1 comment:

  1. New follower here! I live right outside of St. Louis, so it's pretty common for people to take off work for Cards games. I think it's even in the handbook that it's ok.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete