Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Friday Y'all!

It's my favorite day of the week again! Today I am linking up for the first time with The Vintage Modern Wife & Scissors and a Whisk
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

HAPPIES:
1. I had all of last weekend off when we went to Tunica...I seriously CANNOT remember the last time I had 2 days off in a week.
2. I got to spend some time with some girlfriends on Tuesday night that I hadn't seen in about a while
Karlie, Lacy, and me!
3. Last night was the last class of lectures for the semester
Beyond bored in class
4. Tomorrow is my sister's baby shower for sweet Noah
5. I rediscovered Diet Green Tea! 

CRAPPIES:
1. I have to study it up all this weekend 
2. I am feeling a little bit of a head cold coming on


That's all I have for you today! I hope y'all a wonderful weekend!
Catch up with you on Monday
xoxo, Blondie

1 comment: