Monday, May 6, 2013

Manic Monday

I am linking up today with Sami to clue y'all in on all the fun things I did this weekend. This weekend was full of work, a birthday shindig, and a baby shower.



Friday night I was at the Dairy Delight slaving away. Afterwards, I had made plans to have a couple girlfriends over to hang out. When I got home, I was surprised to see Tyler and about 7 of his friends over. Apparently their plans to go out had fallen through and everyone just came to our house. It was our friend, Erik's, birthday. We all hung out and had a great time.

Saturday we had the baby shower for Molly and Noah Finley. She recieved a ton of great stuff and we all had a fantastic time. We got to spend time with our extended family and some close friends, which is always wonderful. Afterwards, I went home and crashed with Tyler. We both slept on and off the rest of the afternoon into the evening because it was raining like crazy.

One of my fave ladies in the world, Aimee

My sweet, sweet family
Sunday, I worked all day and came home to straighten up and get ready for the new week.

Tell me about your weekend! Anything fun and exciting happen?
xoxo, Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment