Friday, May 17, 2013

Herbal Cleanse Update & a Whole Bunch of Crazy

Well, I have made it through 4 days & on my 5th day and I haven't died yet..so I would call that a win. I have been doing really well with my eating game, but I have exercised a total of zero times. I am completely fine at my office job when it comes to food because there are NO temptations whatsoever. 2 minutes into work at the Dairy Delight and I am already salvating at the thought of a caramel sundae, strawberry milkshake, hotfudge cake, or anything else that has a morsel of sugar in it. I still feel very energized and much more alert than before. I don't really think it has much to do with the actual herbal cleanse product as it does with eating clean, dropping sugar, and chugging down over a gallon of water a day.

My go to snack right now...edamame

Last Thursday night my best friend, Ash, had her pinning from nursing school at Wallace State. I could not be more proud of her! She has worked so hard and long for this. She truly has a heart for this profession, and will be the best nurse I know.



This week has been uber crazy and stressful. Like literally one of the MOST stressful weeks I have ever had. As of yesterday I have worked 51 hours since Monday and I still have 15 more to go today. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed in every aspect of my life, and it is starting to show. I am usually a really sweet, bubbly person. Right now I am constantly ill & grouchy (so not like me). I am not being able to sleep at night. This past week I may have gotten 11 hours of sleep altogether. Oh & I can't have sugar right now with the cleanse...it's shark week...need I say more. I am on the crazy train right now and I am looking for the exit. I am actually off work tomorrow with no plans whatsoever for the first time in a VERY long time. I plan on sleeping in and just enjoying my day with Tyler.

I am a sucker for cute pjs..too bad they don't help me sleep!
 
Any tips on sleeping better at night? Any fun, relaxing outdoor ideas for Ty and me to do tomorrow?
 
TGIF!
xoxo, Blondie


No comments:

Post a Comment